浙江体彩11选五走势图:Truly Comparable Suite of European Indexes
三和裤业 www.cs93.net For the first time, there are truly comparable indexes across Europe.
All the Cboe Europe Equity Benchmarks have the same starting point of 10,000 with the same rules and methodology and use the same price and corporate action data—making them ideal for accurate comparison and trend analysis.
Cboe's Equity Benchmarks are a set of 57 European indexes including single country and regional indexes.
- High correlation to incumbent benchmarks providing replacement opportunities
- Comparable across markets, geographies and sectors and between large and small cap
- Real-time values and fully transparent rules, fees and contracts
- A solution to meeting forthcoming FRTB and Article 28 requirements
- One simple licence can cover all Europe and extend rights to affiliates and clients at greatly reduced costs
- Free of charge for benchmarking purposes, and to media and vendor clients to distribute in real time
Brexit Barometer Indexes
The Brexit 50/50 are two benchmark indexes designed to reflect the impact of Brexit on UK companies.
They are designed to act as barometers for assessing how Brexit is impacting UK companies by analysing the difference in performance between those with the largest and smallest proportion of GBP revenue.
Access the Indexes
Looking for real-time index data? Visit our Accessing Index Data page or contact us: [email protected] | +44 (0) 20 7131 3469.